Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · December 6, 2023
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Greensboro) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are seeking several hospitalists with hospital-based cardiology experience for on-going, part-time non-invasive moonlighting shift coverage in NC.
- Know someone who might be interested?
- At physician-owned Moonlighting Solutions, we provide each moonlighter with a smooth in-house credentialing process, competitive pay via direct deposit, malpractice coverage plus tail, and often cover travel, lodging and new state licenses.
- We offer an excellent referral incentive.
- Weeknight Shifts in Greensboro, NC.
- Great interventionalist, intensivist, and hospitalist services, and APP support.
- 4-6 admits/consults per night, plus rounds, imaging, and optional lines.
- Hospital-based coverage in a 500+ bed medical center with Epic EMR.
- Cardiology fellows welcome after 6-months of training.
- Weeknight Priority: M-Th 8p-6a, Fri 8p-7a, Sat 5p-7a, Sun 5p-6a.
- Active NC license and DEA ideal but flexible.
- Abim - BC/BE Cardiology, Internal Medicine.
This locum tenen job from Moonlighting Solutions was last open on May 1.