Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · December 7, 2022
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Pee Dee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- It lies along the lower watershed of the Pee Dee River, which was named after the Pee Dee Native Tribe, a state-recognized tribe of approximately 200 members.
- The PeeDee region of South Carolina including Chesterfield, Clarendon, Darlington, Dillon, Florence, Georgetown, Horry, Lee, Marion, Marlboro, Sumter, and Williamsburg Counties.
- Facility Type: hospital.
- Location: SC.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- Must be boarded.
- Specialty Needed: Critical Care/Pulm.
- The Pee Dee is a region in the northeast corner of the United States state of South Carolina.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Nov 25.