Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · October 6, 2022
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Pee Dee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Must be able to admit patients from the ER as quickly and efficiently as possible (this metric is tracked).
- Location: SC.
- November 12-13 (Loris).
- Swing shift - 12p/12a (Seacoast only).
- December 26-30 (Seacoast).
- December 14-17.
- EMR: Cerner (will be transitioning to Epic December 3rd).
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- Licensed - SC Medical, SC Controlled Substance and DEA.
- Facility Type: hospital.
- December 6-8 (Loris).
- Current Open Dates Available.
- November 7-9 (Loris).
- December 18-22 (Seacoast).
- Urgent* need for Locum Hospitalist Coverage (day shift, swing shift, and night shift).
- October 13-16.
- November 24-26.
- October 27-November 1.
- Night shift - 7P/7A.
- Boarded in Internal Medicine.
- Board Certified - Internal Medicine.
- 12 Hour Shifts - expected to be on site for the Full duration of shift.
- Day Shift - 7A/7P.
- December 2-5 (Loris AND Seacoast).
- Specialty Needed: Internal Medicine.
- December 29-31 (Seacoast).
This locum job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.