Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · December 6, 2023
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (near Jacksonville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- BLS & Acls.
- Apply by forwarding or.
- BC in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine (BE must be within 5 years of residency).
- Internal Medicine or Family Medicine (with hospital medicine experience).
- Closed ICU.
- Ability to work independently.
- EMR: Meditech.
- Cover floor patient/admissions.
- Hospitalist runs codes.
- Nocturnist Assignment.
- Active & unrestricted North Carolina state medical license & DEA.
- Average Night patient census 3-10.
- Acute care facilities.
- Night shifts 7p-7a.
This locum tenen job from Locum Connections was last open on Apr 14.