Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · June 3, 2023
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (near Jacksonville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Active & unrestricted North Carolina state medical license & DEA.
- Cover floor patient/admissions.
- Night shifts 7p-7a.
- Closed ICU.
- Nocturnist Assignment.
- BC in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine (BE must be within 5 years of residency).
- Hospitalist runs codes.
- Ability to work independently.
- BLS & Acls.
- Apply by forwarding or.
- Acute care facilities.
- Internal Medicine or Family Medicine (with hospital medicine experience).
- Average Night patient census 3-10.
- EMR: Meditech.
This locum tenen job from Locum Connections was last open on Apr 14.