Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · September 24, 2023
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $160 per hour.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Salisbury) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- NC License and NC DEA Required.
- Fellows Welcome.
- Malpractice insurance provided, plus tail.
- We are seeking hospitalists trained in Internal Medicine to cover night hospitalist shifts.
- Part of Rapid Response Team, Part of Code Team (code blues).
- Admissions for Client Service, Consults for Client Service, Cover for Client's Service,.
- Rounds for Client Service.
- Come moonlight at this award-winning hospital that is continually recognized for its outstanding patient experiences!
- Competitive hourly rate.
- 1 physician at night.
- Shift support staff: 4 physicians and a midlevel during the day.
- Open ICU.
- Orientation - Paid Epic training is required prior to orientation.
- No Procedures.
- BC/BE Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Night, Weekday, Weekend.
This locum tenen job from Moonlighting Solutions was last open on Aug 5.