Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · August 15, 2022
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Pee Dee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Florence is one of the major cities in South Carolina.
- The area forms the core of the historical "Pee Dee" region of South Carolina, which includes the eight counties of northeastern South Carolina, along with sections of southeastern North Carolina.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- Location: South Carolina.
- Florence is a city in and the county seat of Florence County, South Carolina, United States.
- 5] As of the 2010 census, the population of Florence was 37,056, and the estimated population in 2019 was 38,531.
- Facility Type: hopsital.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- Must be boarded.
- In 1965, Florence was named an All-American City, presented by the National Civic League.
- It lies at the intersection of Interstates 20 and 95 and is the eastern terminus of the former.
- 8] The city was founded as a railroad hub and became the junction of three major railroad systems, including the Wilmington and Manchester, the Northeastern, and the Cheraw and Darlington.
- It is the county seat of Florence County and the primary city within the Florence metropolitan area.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Aug 12.