Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · December 6, 2023
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (North Carolina) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board Certified or Eligible within 5 years.
- EMR - Cpsi?
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Procedures - I believe having the ability to intubate and run central lines will be important since there is a small ICU out there.
- Night Admissions -? APP assesses and holds until MD arrives in AM.
- Length Of Assignment: July 5th until perms are hired.
- Physicians work 7am-7pm?
- ADC (Average Daily Census) -? 12-14.
- Location: North Carolina.
- Total FT apcs: 2.
- Number of HM Beds: 25?
- Specialty Needed: IM or FM with appropriate experience.
- Manage Codes - Yes.
- APCs work 7pm-7am?
- Total FT docs: 2.
- Patient Volume: Average 12-14 Patients per day.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Nov 25.