Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · October 23, 2021
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The facility is located in South Carolina..
- An outpatient facility (Fqhc) is seeking a family medicine, internal medicine, or general practice physician for locum tenens coverage.
- Candidates must also be fully vaccinated.
- Case Load/PPD: 25-30.
- The locum will be the solo physician but will work with nurses, LPNs, and MAs.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- The schedule is Monday-Friday from 8 am-5 pm with no. Patients are all adults and cases are mostly bread and butter primary care.
- Board Certification Required: Negotiable.
- Reference ID: ORD-001776-MD-SC.
- Government: No.
- Assignment Type: Outpatient.
- Candidates must have an active SC license, DEA, CSR, and BLS.
- Dates Needed: 10/18 - 11/24.
- Credentialing can be completed Asap.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago