Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · October 23, 2021
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Government: No.
- Dates Needed: 10/4/21 - 6/30/22.
- The locum will work with two other MDs and a full support staff.
- Candidates must be BC or BE with an active NC license.
- There are no. The locum will be seeing all ages although mostly adults.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Credentialing takes around 60 days.
- They are flexible to work with the provider if they are uncomfortable seeing a certain age.
- The schedule is Monday-Friday from 8 am-5 pm, and 8 am-12 pm on any of those days (providers choice).
- Invigorate your senses by sampling the many flavors of artisan craft brews and even more in Raleigh, North Carolina.
- An outpatient facility is seeking a family or internal medicine physician for locum tenens coverage.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Board Certification Required: Negotiable.
- Reference ID: ORD-000310-MD-NC.
- Cases are mainly bread and butter with a lot of Medicare and Medicaid patients, and procedures like joint injections, skin tag removal, etc.
- Get your toes tapping to the sounds of emerging music and bands, as well as rollicking bluegrass festivals and more.
- Case Load/PPD: 20.
- Assignment Type: Outpatient.
- The facility is located 30 minutes from Raleigh, NC.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago