Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · November 29, 2021
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Pee Dee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Fostering local cultural development,.
- Location: Pee Dee Region.
- Attracting artists, creative entrepreneurs, and cultural enterprises to a designated community,.
- Go Gamecocks!
- A cultural district is a geographic area that has a concentration of walkable cultural facilities, assets, and activities.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist/IM.
- Boarded is a preferred.
- Facility Type: hospital.
- Length Of Assignment: 3 months minimum.
- Close to the beach and a hop, skip and a jump from The University of South Carolina.
- And providing a focal point for celebrating and strengthening local cultural identity.
- Encouraging economic development,.
- Downtown is one of eight designated Cultural Districts of South Carolina.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jun 18.