Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Tuesday · September 28, 2021
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Hilton Head) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Whether it's dining in world-class restaurants, shopping at local boutiques and galleries, or taking in the beautiful outdoors filled with Live Oak trees and Spanish moss, it's easy to find something for everyone to enjoy.
- Live, Work, Play Where THE World Vacations.
- Salary, productivity bonus, great benefits package.
- 7:7 block scheduling.
- Hilton Head group seeks a motivated Hospitalist to join our diverse in-house team.
- ER admits are rotated.
- No procedures.
- Full-time, employed opportunity.
- Hilton Head Hospitalist Team: Work on America's Favorite Island.
- Enjoy easy days relaxing in the sun, spectacular sunrises and sunsets, sand and surf on some of the best beaches in the country.
- Full complement of specialists available for consults.
- Choose from Daytime positions as well as Nocturnist available.
- Discover the magical Lowcountry and be inspired by the beauty, charm, history, and spirit of Hilton Head Island!
- Hilton Head Island is America's favorite island, offering 12 miles of pristine beaches and everything you need for the ultimate life.
- Respond to codes.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.