Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · May 15, 2021
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Hilton Head) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Discover the magical Lowcountry and be inspired by the beauty, charm, history, and spirit of Hilton Head Island!
- Full complement of specialists available for consults.
- Whether it's dining in world-class restaurants, shopping at local boutiques and galleries, or taking in the beautiful outdoors filled with Live Oak trees and Spanish moss, it's easy to find something for everyone to enjoy.
- ER admits are rotated.
- Full-time, employed opportunity.
- Hilton Head Island is America's favorite island, offering 12 miles of pristine beaches and everything you need for the ultimate life.
- Salary, productivity bonus, great benefits package.
- Hilton Head Hospitalist Team: Work on America's Favorite Island.
- Respond to codes.
- 7:7 block scheduling.
- Live, Work, Play Where THE World Vacations.
- No procedures.
- Choose from Daytime positions as well as Nocturnist available.
- Hilton Head group seeks a motivated Hospitalist to join our diverse in-house team.
- Enjoy easy days relaxing in the sun, spectacular sunrises and sunsets, sand and surf on some of the best beaches in the country.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.