Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · June 13, 2021
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (North Augusta) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & help to negotiate your next career move w/permanent placement with this excellent practice.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- Compensation: Marketable, negotiable base compensation + bonus money, w/full health & welfare package, CME, Licensure, Sick Leave, Paid Med-Mal Insurance.
- Trauma: Non-designated.
- More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
- Foster Crown: Primary Care Physician in South Carolina.
- Job Number: SC1468.
- Live and Play in a Resort Area with over 33-Golf Courses Nearby.
- Strong, Negotiable Base Compensation + Excellent Bonus Money.
- Procedures: Joint injections, minor dermatology, and typical OBL procedures.
- North Augusta offers all the advantages of big city living while still maintaining a small-town charm.
- South Carolina is an excellent state to practice Primary Care and raise a family.
- State-of-the-Art Technology.
- PTO, Health and Welfare Package, CME, Licensure, DEA, Sick Leave, paid Med-Mal Insurance, etc.
- ADC: 30 - 35 patients.
- Position: Permanent Primary Care Physician.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely with you to meet or exceed all expectations.
- This Primary Care Physician opportunity offers you the ability to work as a permanent provider in North Augusta at an Outpatient facility.
- Support Staff: CMA, NP, PA, and Clinical Leads.
- Instagram: fostercrown.
- Schedule: M-TH 8A-5P, F 8A-12P and.
- City/State: North Augusta, SC.
- Excellent Schools and a High Desirability Factor.
- Facility: Hospital owned OBL.
- Facility Profile: OBL.
- We place physicians in all states.
- BE/BC in FM, IM, Geriatrics, or Med-Ped.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Foster Crown, LLC.