Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · January 27, 2021
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Pinehurst) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Do you have a colleague that is looking for moonlighting opportunities?
- Moonlighting Solutions provides the highest quality long-term, part-time physician. In addition to on-site physician coverage, we provide a variety of.
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.
- Referral Bonus.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- Must be able to do 10 shifts/month.
- Enjoy a city nestled between the mountains and the coast.
- Day Shift- 7a-7p.
- We are seeking a Board-Certified or Board-Eligible Internal Medicine physician for an ongoing opportunity.
- Travel accommodations provided.
- North Carolina License and DEA required.
- The community offers rich history, exciting cultural attractions, and one of the state's best golf courses.
- Rounding, average 2 admits per shift.
- Work alongside an exemplary team with outstanding support at one of the largest health systems in North Carolina.
- Malpractice insurance provided, plus tail.
- Some restrictions apply.
This locum job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Moonlighting Solutions.