Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · January 27, 2021
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This locum tenen pays $160 per hour.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Morehead City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Night Shifts: 7p-7a Weekends and Weeknights.
- Cover for Hospitalist service, ICU if needed.
- Travel provided.
- A real gem on the Crystal Coast!
- Internal Medicine Board Certified/Board Eligible.
- Referral Bonus.
- Malpractice insurance provided, plus tail.
- Consults and admissions.
- Respond to Code Blue and Rapid Response calls.
- Moonlighting Solutions provides the highest quality long-term, part-time physician. Initially, Moonlighting Solutions primarily specialized in providing on-site night and weekend coverage.
- This Beach City is the perfect getaway from crowded towns as it offers visitors gorgeous sandy beaches, a temperate climate and a relaxing time by the waterfront.
- Do you have a colleague that is looking for moonlighting opportunities?
- Today, in addition to on-site physician coverage, we provide a variety of. In more recent years, our national network of physicians and employers has evolved to include a permanent placement division, which now helps bring physicians and healthcare systems together for permanent full-time practice opportunities.
- North Carolina Medical License and North Carolina DEA.
- Must provide procedure log and Acls for credentialing.
- North Carolina Hospitalist Moonlighting Opportunity Near the Beach!
- Specialties: Hospital Medicine, Internal Medicine & Family Medicine.
- Intubations and Central lines (very few).
- Competitive hourly rate.
- Family Medicine Board Certified/Board Eligible (Experienced Only).
- Some restrictions apply.
- The town's history spans decades which has resulted in a collection of interesting tourist destinations dotted around the city.
This locum job opening was posted
by Moonlighting Solutions.