Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · January 27, 2021
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Central South Carolina) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Facility Type: Inpatient.
- This will be considered a float position.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Location: Middle South Carolina.
- Inpatient Nocturnist.
- Sole MD from 12a-6a.
- No more than 1 malpractice issue.
- Shifts available: 7a-7p, 12p-12a (considered nights), 2p-2a (considered nights), 7p-7a Average 8 admissions per shift.
- End date is indefinite.
- Days and nights are available but nights is the primary need.
- No procedures/no.
- EMR: Cerner but moving to Epic 2/2021.
- If working nights, will have NP support throughout the shift.
- Scheduled dates will be available at 3 locations.
- Specialty Needed: Nocturnist - Hospitalist.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jan 22.