Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · January 27, 2021
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Central, SC) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Specialty Needed: Nocturnist.
- Must have worked inpatient within the last 90 days.
- Need for approx.
- Location: Central South Carolina.
- 6-9 months, 14 shifts/month (7on, 7 off).
- Epic EMR.
- Length Of Assignment: 9 months.
- Abim or Aboim.
- Facility Type: Inpatient.
- Skills needed: Insert central lines, intubations, paracentesis, vent management.
- Patient volume ranges by facility.
- 2 years hospitalist experience.
- Feb 1 start.
- 7p - 7a.
- Hospitalist covering floor and ICU patients, and admissions from ED.
- Adults >17.
- 1 locums contract prior.
- SC license in hand is strongly preferred Local candidates are strongly preferred (but hourly rate plus lodging/travel applies).
- Technology in use: TelMedIQ, Vocera.
- Open to coverage at all other Upstate facilities as well.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jan 22.