Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · November 25, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Easley, SC) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Location: Easley, SC.
- Technology in use: TelMedIQ, Vocera.
- Locums - Baptist Easley Hospital.
- Facility Type: In-Patient.
- Adults >17.
- Length Of Assignment: 9 months ongoing.
- Coverage dates available, plus ongoing.
- Need for approx.
- Hospitalist covering floor and ICU patients, and admissions from ED.
- 1 locums contract prior *Must have worked inpatient within the last 90 days*.
- 14 shifts/month.
- Patient volume ranges by facility.
- Start date: 3/1/2021.
- Specialty Needed: Nocturnist.
- 6-9 months.
- Skills needed: Insert central lines, intubations, paracentesis, vent management.
- Local candidates are strongly preferred.
- Open to coverage at other Upstate facilities as well.
- Epic EMR.
- SC license in hand strongly preferred.
This locum job opening was posted
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.