Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · November 25, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (near Greenville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- EMR is Epic.
- 14 shifts/month.
- Adults 17+ years old.
- Local candidates preferred.
- Apply by forwarding.
- Covering floor, ICU patients & admits from ED.
- A Nocturnist is needed to provide locum coverage for medical center near Greenville, SC.
- 109 bed facility.
- Must be able to handle insertion central lines, intubation, paracentesis & vent management.
- 2 years of experience as Hospitalist.
- Technology in use is TelMedQ.
- March 5-11, March 19-25, April 2-8, April 16-22 + ongoing.
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine.
- Active & unrestricted license & DEA in South Carolina.
- 66-9 month need.
This locum job opening was posted
by Locum Connections