Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Friday · October 30, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (East of Columbia, SC) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Orientation- first two hours of orientation paid.
- Need SC license and no more than 1 malpractice issue.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
- Need candidate willing to be privileged asap for quick start.
- Facility is looking for 1 provider to cover up to 14 shifts a month.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- End date is indefinite.
- No procedures/no.
- EMR: Cerner.
- If orientation exceeds two hours, remaining orientation hours are paid at shift rate.
- Location: East of Columbia.
- Facility Type: Inpatient.
- Specialty Needed: Nocturnist.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Oct 23.