Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · August 1, 2021
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Asheboro) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Nights 7p-7a.
- EMR: Meditech.
- Malpractice with tail provided at no charge to you.
- This can be split into two days, and will be paid at orientation rate of $60/hour.
- Travel: Standard IRS mileage will be paid if traveling more than 80 miles round trip to the hospital.
- Performing Admissions, Consults, Rounding and Discharges for the Internal Medicine Hospitalist Service.
- Malpractice with tail is provided at no cost to you.
- Interviews are held on specific Weekdays and can be broken into two separate dates if needed.
- Enjoy a community that is rich in natural attractions and cultural venues!
- A day of interviews will be required before privileges can be issued.
- Swing 3p-11p.
- The area is the heart of the Uwharrie Mountains, amid a beautiful landscape of old growth forests, an historic downtown and vast farmland.
- Providing cross-cover services, as needed, to the patients already on the Hospitalist Service.
- Required to work a minimum of 3-4 shifts per month, consistently.
- Days 7a-7p.
- Hotel must be approved by client.
- This is a long-term, part-time opportunity that offers shift flexibility.
- 150/hr for 3+ shifts in a row a month and $155/hr for 7+ shifts in a row a month.
This locum tenen job from Moonlighting Solutions was last open on Dec 19.