Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · August 1, 2021
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Elkin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Live music fills the air every weekend in Elkin, so come for the fun, and you just might decide to stay for a lifetime.
- The Elkin area offers some of the best places to bike, hike and drive to see the color display.
- Location: NC.
- The Yadkin River Blue Trail which borders our historic downtown, offers kayaking adventures for all ages.
- The nearby Blue Ridge Parkway, considered the nation's most scenic byway, draws thousands of visitors to our region throughout the year.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Must be boarded.
- Length Of Assignment: permanent.
- Elkin is also centrally located in the Yadkin Valley Wine Region (AVA) and provides numerous wine, hiking, cycling and mountain bike trails to explore even within town limits.
- Specialty Needed: CC/Pulm.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Nov 6.