Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Friday · October 30, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Henderson) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Access to professional in-house visa, license and credentialing departments, all services and fees are included and covered.
- Work with knowledgeable and experienced Patient Information Coordinators who provide robust on-site administrative support, allowing you to focus on what's important, your patients.
- This unique opportunity is at Maria Parham Health, a 102-bed facility located in Henderson, NC.
- Lucrative annual salary with a sign-on and relocation bonus.
- Apogee Physicians, the largest entirely physician-owned and operated Hospitalist group in the nation is seeking an IM physician to join their team.
- Ongoing training through CME accredited courses at Apogee University and PD Summit.
- Tail Coverage.
- Experience the strength and stability of our nationwide Hospitalist group, Apogee Physicians and be guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice.
- 6 MD, 2 NP model with a flexible schedule 7 on/7 off.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Apogee Physicians