Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · October 31, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Madison) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Admissions, Rounds, Cross Coverage, Discharges.
- Travel Accommodations Provided: Hotel, Air/Ground Travel and mileage.
- Come moonlight at this award-winning community hospital known for its multiple top-quality centers that focus on compassionate and trusted care w.
- Do you have a colleague that is looking for moonlighting opportunities?
- Referral Bonus.
- Daytime Hospitalists Needed North of the Triad Area - Travel Transportation Provided!
- We are seeking Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine or Family Medicine trained hospitalists to work weekday shifts.
- BC/BE Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Intubations are done by Anesthesia.
- NC License and DEA Required.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- No procedures.
- Moonlighting Solutions provides the highest quality long-term, part-time physician. In addition to on-site physician coverage, we provide a variety of.
- Some restrictions apply.
- Must be willing to work a block of 3 or more shifts in a row.
- Weekday shifts only.
- Open ICU.
- Malpractice insurance provided, plus tail.
This locum job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Moonlighting Solutions.