Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · February 27, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This locum tenen pays $140 per hour.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Thomasville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- If Yes, one day 7 hours only.
- If no, 2 full days.
- Length depends on whether the candidate has worked with Epic previously.
- Specialty: Internal Medicine.
- Mileage: standard IRS mileage will be paid if travelling more than 50 miles each way to the hospital.
- Night Shifts: 7p-7a.
- Epic/Dimensions Paid Training IS A Requirement FOR ALL Providers Before They CAN Pick UP Shifts.
- This IS Only Offered ON Mondays 8 A.M. TO 3 P.M. ALL Physicians WHO ARE Accepted Must BE Able TO Complete This Requirement.
- Night shift moonlighters must be comfortable working nights alone and must be willing to do at least 3 shifts in a row to start so they can become familiar with a large variety of equipment and systems and operating them solo without support.
- Providing cross-cover services, as needed, to the patients already on the Hospitalist service.
- North Carolina Moonlighting Hospitalists Needed for Night Shifts!
- Malpractice with tail provided at no charge to you.
- Competitive Pay Rate.
- After, a 2-hour onsite orientation.
- Performing admissions and consults for the Internal Medicine Hospitalist service.
This locum job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Moonlighting Solutions.