Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · September 19, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Darlington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Credentialing Timeframe: 90 days.
- Sub-specialties: Most backup available- Cardio, Endo, GI, Pulmonary, etc.
- Codes: Handled by HM primary responsible but both respond.
- Admit at night but have ICU backup who come in.
- ICU: Closed in the morning.
- EMR: Epic.
- Staffing Model: 4 MDs /2 MLPs (7a-7p), 1 MDs /1 MLPs (7p-7a).
- Locum Rate: Competitive.
- Patient Encounters: 10-12 admits per night.
- Procedures: Required (Vent management, intubation, and central lines).
- Smart is seeking BC/BE, IM or FP candidates to provide long-term locum (nights) coverage at a facility near Darlington, South Carolina.
- Facility Beds: 396.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on May 1.