Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · September 20, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (etween Charlotte and Asheville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hourly rate with bonus incentives.
- Whether for work or play, Rutherford County - halfway between Charlotte and Asheville, at the foot of the Blue Ridge Mountains - offers a charming and scenic environment for all.
- We ask that you be board certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine, with Hospital Medicine experience.
- Fifteen 12-hour shifts per month.
- Join us at this 140+ bed acute care facility, a four-time recipient of the Thompson Reuters Top 100 Performance Improvement Leaders and recognized as one of America's Top 100 Community Hospitals.
- Lovely lakeside town in the Blue Ridge Mountains.
- Enhanced sign-on bonus or student loan repayment available to qualified candidates.
- Enjoy manageable census of 12-15 patients per day.
- Interviewing Hospitalists: Work Between Charlotte and Asheville!
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on May 13.