Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · April 5, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (One Hour from Wilmington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- General Surgery, Anesthesia, & Respiratory Therapists are available 24/7 for any procedures needed.
- Nocturnist - North Carolina - Less than one hour from Wilmington and Coast.
- Vibrant community Conveniently located near Lake Waccamaw State Park and the Carolina beaches, it's easy and affordable to explore the ecologically diverse area and enjoy an active lifestyle here!
- 7 on, 7 off: 7p-7a.
- Generous compensation plan with quality bonuses and paid vacation.
- 154 bed facility.
- 7 providers (5 day and 2 night).
- Respiratory Therapists manages vents.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.