Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Friday · August 14, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (North Carolina) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Rates contingent upon experience and client model.
- Not Required.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Routine Newborn Care / may be requested for vaginal or C-section.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- Pediatric Hospitalist needed for Vacation Coverage.
- Patient Volume: 5-10 hours on average rounding a day.
- Specialty Needed: Pediatric Hospitalist.
- Length Of Assignment: 1 week.
- Must have Clear and Active NC license and NRP.
- Location: North Carolina.
- Facility Type: special care nursery ped unti.
- Nov 27 2019 - Dec 2 2019.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and personal service from an experienced.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Aug 5.