Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · September 20, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Near Coast) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are one of the Largest Hospitalist teams in North Carolina with 60 employed providers and 35 APPs.
- Raleigh is only one hour away-easy travel.
- Closed ICU environment with an Intensivist group - procedures are NOT required.
- Only 90 minutes to the first NC beach and 2 hours to Myrtle Beach, SC.
- The City is 5th largest Metro in North Carolina, with temperate weather for all seasons.
- Our State boasts some of the best coastline anywhere- along with an abundance of outdoor activities.
- Interviewing Hospitalists - TOP Group in North Carolina.
- Epic EMR.
- Overtime (OT) rate for days and nights worked over 15 shifts per month.
- Part of a 501 (c) 3, not for profit health system with 8 Hospitals and over 60 clinics and specialty services in the region (50-mile radius).
- Daytime Hospitalists earn salary between $260,000 - $283,s base between $315,000 and $340,000.
- Join robust regional medical center with 650 beds and on - site residency training programs (teaching options exist).
- Daily census is 15-18 - APPs added as needed for flow and volumes.
- 7on/7off block scheduling.
- H1 b visa candidates welcome.
- Lucrative benefit package including bonuses discussed at interview.
- Regional airport that is easy to navigate along with one of the Nation's oldest train stations.
- We are now hiring Daytime Hospitalists and Nocturnists due to growth.
- Our City has two major Universities and a large Community College, there is a lot to offer in diversity here!
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Mar 10.