Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · October 17, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Near Coast) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- H1 b visa candidates welcome.
- Daily census is 15-18 - APPs added as needed for flow and volumes.
- Our City has two major Universities and a large Community College, there is a lot to offer in diversity here!
- Overtime (OT) rate for days and nights worked over 15 shifts per month.
- The City is 5th largest Metro in North Carolina, with temperate weather for all seasons.
- We are one of the Largest Hospitalist teams in North Carolina with 60 employed providers and 35 APPs.
- Our State boasts some of the best coastline anywhere- along with an abundance of outdoor activities.
- 7on/7off block scheduling.
- Daytime Hospitalists earn salary between $260,000 - $283,s base between $315,000 and $340,000.
- Part of a 501 (c) 3, not for profit health system with 8 Hospitals and over 60 clinics and specialty services in the region (50-mile radius).
- Epic EMR.
- Regional airport that is easy to navigate along with one of the Nation's oldest train stations.
- Closed ICU environment with an Intensivist group - procedures are NOT required.
- Raleigh is only one hour away-easy travel.
- Lucrative benefit package including bonuses discussed at interview.
- Only 90 minutes to the first NC beach and 2 hours to Myrtle Beach, SC.
- Interviewing Hospitalists - TOP Group in North Carolina.
- We are now hiring Daytime Hospitalists and Nocturnists due to growth.
- Join robust regional medical center with 650 beds and on - site residency training programs (teaching options exist).
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.