Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · October 17, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Thomasville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Malpractice with tail provided at no charge to you.
- Providing cross-cover services, as needed, to the patients already on the Hospitalist service.
- When working a day shift, you are required to attend discharge rounds at 8:00 am and care conferences at 1:00 pm.
- Thomasville Hospitalist Opportunity.
- ALL Doctors WHO ARE Accepted Must BE Able TO Complete This AND Have Availability During THE Week AT Least Once TO DO SO.
- Performing admissions and consults for the Internal Medicine Hospitalist service.
- Night Shifts: 7p-7a.
- Mileage: standard IRS mileage will be paid if travelling more than 50 miles each way to the hospital.
- If Yes, one day 7 hours only.
- Epic/Dimensions Training IS A Requirement FOR ALL Providers Before They CAN Pick UP Shifts.
- Day Shifts: 7a-7p.
- Length depends on whether the candidate has worked with Epic previously.
- If no, 2 full days.
- The city of Thomasville welcomes you with great restaurants, vintage and antique shopping, train watching, walking trails, outdoor recreation and much more.
- For day shifts, only Sat/Sun are available currently.
- After, a 2 hour onsite orientation.
- This IS Only Offered During THE Week, Usually ON Tues OR WED During Daytime Hours.
- During the day shifts you will also be responsible for 1) rounding on service patients and 2) discharging service patients as needed.
- For nights, client prefers someone with at least 6 to 10 shifts per month availability.
This locum tenen job from Moonlighting Solutions was last open on Oct 10.