Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · October 17, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Dunn) is for an inpatient clinic.
- Located just 30-miles from Downtown Raleigh, this beautiful city has a low cost of living, quick access to an International airport, and plenty of activities for the whole family including world-class museums, southern dining, art and music venues, and college sports at UNC, NC State, and Duke.
- Oversee ICU's in 2 Hospitals.
- A thriving non-profit Health System, located in the Greater Raleigh Area of North Carolina, is actively seeking an experienced Critical Care Intensivist to lead and develop their CCU as the Medical Director.
- Competitive compensation, a negotiable signing bonus, relocation assistance, comprehensive benefits, and more.
- Greater Raleigh Area, North Carolina.
- Critical Care Intensivist - Medical Director OF CCU.
- Offer includes.
- 6-beds and 8-beds, being covered by the Hospitalist team.
- Currently comprised of 101-beds and over 200 physicians and providers, this locally-founded Health System is establishing several new programs, divisions and locations to further meet the needs of their community.
- Become a Preceptor for the Internal Medicine Residency, as they round in the ICU, with the opportunity for a full academic appointment.
- Develop a leading team, division goals, and quality incentives to drive the Critical Care Unit to achieve positive growth.
This perm job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by Moonlighting Solutions.