Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · June 6, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Dunn) is for an inpatient clinic.
- Located just 30-miles from Downtown Raleigh, this beautiful city has a low cost of living, quick access to an International airport, and plenty of activities for the whole family including world-class museums, southern dining, art and music venues, and college sports at UNC, NC State, and Duke.
- Critical Care Intensivist - Medical Director OF CCU.
- Competitive compensation, a negotiable signing bonus, relocation assistance, comprehensive benefits, and more.
- Oversee ICU's in 2 Hospitals.
- 6-beds and 8-beds, being covered by the Hospitalist team.
- Offer includes.
- Develop a leading team, division goals, and quality incentives to drive the Critical Care Unit to achieve positive growth.
- A thriving non-profit Health System, located in the Greater Raleigh Area of North Carolina, is actively seeking an experienced Critical Care Intensivist to lead and develop their CCU as the Medical Director.
- Currently comprised of 101-beds and over 200 physicians and providers, this locally-founded Health System is establishing several new programs, divisions and locations to further meet the needs of their community.
- Become a Preceptor for the Internal Medicine Residency, as they round in the ICU, with the opportunity for a full academic appointment.
- Greater Raleigh Area, North Carolina.
This perm job from Moonlighting Solutions was last open on Oct 25.