Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · October 17, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $160 per hour.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Morehead City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Respond to Code Blue and Rapid Response calls.
- Open ICU.
- Management of central venous catheters and arterial lines.
- Code Response: Rapid Response Code: Code Team.
- The town's history spans decades which has resulted in a collection of interesting tourist destinations dotted around the city.
- Excision of skin and subcutaneous tumors, nodules, and lesions I & D abscess.
- Cross cover for service patients.
- Perform simple skin biopsy or excision.
- Pay Rate: $160/hour.
- Placement of a peripheral venous line.
- Remove non-penetrating corneal foreign body, nasal foreign body.
- Must provide procedure log and Acls for credentialing.
- Simple wound management and repair.
- Perform history and physical exam.
- EMR: Meditech.
- Morehead City in North Carolina is a pictures coastal town - a real gem on the Crystal Coast.
- Morehead City is the perfect getaway from crowded towns as it offers visitors gorgeous sandy beaches, a temperate climate and a relaxing time by the waterfront.
- Draw arterial blood.
- Malpractice with tail provided at no charge to you.
- Local anesthetic techniques.
- Mileage: standard IRS mileage will be paid if travelling more than 50 miles each way to the hospital.
- Day Shifts: 7a-7p Weekends and Weekdays.
- Cover for Hospitalist service, ICU if needed.
- Orientation approximately 3-4 hours.
- Consults and admissions.
- Hotel Provided at no charge to you.
- Management of burns, superficial and partial thickness.
- Ventilator management.
- Preliminary interpretation of EKG.
This locum tenen job from Moonlighting Solutions was last open on Oct 10.