Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · September 19, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $350,000.
This permanent internal medicine job (Sandhills area) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Come work where others only dream of visiting!
- Two Nocturnists in group plus 2 APP staff for night coverage - strong subspecialty support.
- Recently recognized as North Carolina's.1 place to live and safest community.
- Exceptional quality of life.
- Progressive program includes Neurohospitalists, Pediatric Hospitalists, Getiatric Service, Telehealth, and Transitional Care Clinic.
- Nocturnist - Earn Over $400,000 - North Carolina Resort Community.
- Neighboring Southern Pines is listed in "50 Best Small Towns in America". Easy access to the Atlantic coast and Appalachian Mountains.
- Robust benefit package including Student loan repayment.
- Running and biking trails abound.
- "Micropolitan" area located in world-renowned Sandhills area of NC - Home of American Golf.
- We are a 400 bed, flagship, not-for profit hospital.
- Lucrative compensation package ranging upwards of $400k+ for 15 shifts/month.
- Schedule your interview now to join an exclusive group in North Carolina.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Mar 10.