Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · June 6, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $160 per hour.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Lillington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Dunn and Lillington Hospitalist Opportunities.
- Mgmt of arterial lines.
- Night Shifts: 7p-7a.
- 4 hr Training class held M-F: starts at: 8:30am or 1pm.
- Responding to Code Blue and Rapid Response calls.
- Malpractice with tail provided at no charge to you.
- Lillington facility is $145/hour.
- Core privileges which includes: Mechanical Ventilation Mgmt.
- Mileage: standard IRS mileage will be paid if travelling more than 50 miles each way to the hospital.
- Performing Internal Medicine procedures including basic ventilator management and central line placements as needed and as permitted by the privileges granted to you at the hospitals **During shifts in which you are on.
- Rounding on service patients.
- Performing Internal Medicine admissions and consults.
- Central venous pressure lines Mgmt.
- Must be scheduled within 2 weeks of 1st scheduled shift.
- North Carolina Moonlighting Hospitalists Needed for Day and Night Shifts!
- Discharging service patients as needed.
- CCU privileges which includes: Mechanical Ventilation Mgmt.
- Central venous Infusion Lines Mgmt.
- Physicians Cover at both facilities- must be willing to work either place based on coverage needs.
- Providing cross coverage for patients being cared for by the Service.
- EMR: Meditech.
- Specialty: Internal Medicine.
- Pay Rate: Dunn Facility is $155/hour.
- Day Shifts: 7a-7p.
This locum tenen job from Moonlighting Solutions was last open on Dec 2.