Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · October 17, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Hickory) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This unique opportunity at Frye Regional Medical Center, a 355-bed facility, offers an attractive salary and a schedule of 7 on/7 off.
- Work with knowledgeable Patient Information Coordinators who provide robust on-site administrative support which allows you to focus on what's important, your patients.
- Ongoing training through our CME accredited courses, Apogee University and PD Summit.
- Malpractice insurance will be provided to you at no cost including tail coverage.
- There is no minimum or maximum number of shifts, it is strictly whenever you are available and what the program needs.
- Located in Hickory, NC.
- Apogee Physicians is seeking an IM physician to join our Hospitalist team.
- Experience the strength of our nationwide Hospitalist group, Apogee Physicians and be guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice.
- Additional Hospitalist Opportunities**.
- Competitive shift rate (plus travel stipend, depending on where you live).
- This is a 1099 position so no taxes will be withheld.
- 10 MDs, 2 NPs Model.
- Lucrative annual salary, with full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, CME, Malpractice and Tail Coverage.
- Access to professional in-house visa, license and credentialing departments, all services and fees are included and covered.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Apogee Physicians