Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · June 20, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen job opening (Charlotte) is for an inpatient clinic.
- EMR or EHR Dimensions/Epic.
- If Yes, one day 7 hours only.
- Swing Shift: Shift Times 3P-12A.
- After, a 2 hour onsite orientation.
- This IS Only Offered During THE Week, Usually ON Tues OR WED During Daytime Hours.
- No rounding required.
- Malpractice with tail provided at no charge to you.
- Providing cross-cover services, as needed, to the patients already on the Hospitalist Service.
- Closed ICU.
- ALL Doctors WHO ARE Accepted Must BE Able TO Complete This AND Have Availability During THE Week AT Least Once TO DO SO.
- Hotel: If an overnight Stay is required, an adequaqte on-.- must be pre-approved.
- Pay Rate: $150/ hour.
- Length depends on whether the candidate has worked with Epic previously.
- No procedures.
- Travel: Standard IRS mileage will be paid if traveling more than 50 miles each way to the hospital.
- If no, 2 full days.
- Epic/Dimensions Training IS A Requirement FOR ALL Providers Before They CAN Pick UP Shifts.
- Internal Medicine and Family Medicine (experienced only) Candidates Needed!
- Admissions and new consults only.
This locum job opening was posted
by Moonlighting Solutions.