Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · June 20, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Lincolnton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Experience and comfort with performing procedures is preferred but back-up assistance is available as needed.
- North Carolina Hospitalist Moonlighting--Day Shifts--Immediate Need!
- Providing cross-cover services, as needed, to the patients already on the Hospitalist Service.
- Performing Admissions, Rounding and Consults for the Internal Medicine Hospitalist Service.
- Malpractice with tail provided at no charge to you.
- Pay Rate: $145/ hour.
- Day Shifts: 7am - 7pm.
- North Carolina Medical License (will accept pending applications).
- Specialty: Hospital Medicine.
- North Carolina DEA (will accept pending applications).
- EMR: Paragon.
- Travel must be pre-approved.
- Hospitalist Opportunity.
This locum job opening was posted
by Moonlighting Solutions.