Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · May 19, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $275,000 with a potential salary of $300,000.
This permanent internal medicine job (Raleigh) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Prominent Raleigh based healthcare system seeking Hospitalists at a cutting-edge facility with over 300 beds commutable from the Raleigh area.
- Physicians trained in IM or FM are welcome.
- Its artists create a bevy of cultural and culinary touchstones.
- Work for one of the TOP healthcare systems in North Carolina.
- Manageable patient census of 16-18 with APP for assistance.
- Expanding Hospitalist Group - 50 Miles from Raleigh, NC.
- Raleigh's bright minds head top-tier technology, education and life science institutions.
- Daytime Hospitalists earn up to $280,s up to $300,000+.
- Raleigh is more than a blossoming Southern metropolis-you'll feel enriched and energized the instant you're warmly welcomed by its smart, savvy locals.
- And its storytellers proudly carry on the collective heritage of a rich historic capital city.
- We offer outstanding benefits with many perks not found in other programs.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.