Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · June 6, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (North Wilkesboro) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Paid malpractice coverage and CME allowance.
- 7 days on/7 days off.
- Robust health and retirement benefits starting day one of employment.
- To fuel our tremendous growth, we are adding another exceptional Hospitalist Nocturnist at Wilkes Medical Center.
- Our Section Chief was named one of the nation's top ten hospitalists in 2018.
- About United States.
- North Carolina medical license in good standing.
- Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Our Hospitalists practice at five medical centers as Academic or Community Hospitalists - or both.
- Wake Forest Baptist Health's Section of Hospital Medicine is booming.
- Or the ability to obtain.
- Excellent compensation package.
- Wake Forest Baptist Health is a leading learning healthcare system located in breathtaking northwest North Carolina.
- Graduate from an accredited medical school.
- If you're ready to join an esteemed Hospital Medicine team who will mentor you, support you, and catapult your career then begin exploring one of current career openings today.
- If your passion is Hospital Medicine, come maximize your career with us.
- Through his leadership and vision, we're practicing transformational medicine - improving patient care, reducing costs, raising the bar on medical education and research.
- Board-certified or Board-Eligible.
This perm job from Wake Forest Baptist Health was last open on Jun 9.