Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · May 19, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (North Wilkesboro) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Wake Forest Baptist Health is a leading learning healthcare system located in breathtaking northwest North Carolina.
- Through his leadership and vision, we're practicing transformational medicine - improving patient care, reducing costs, raising the bar on medical education and research.
- Robust health and retirement benefits starting day one of employment.
- 7 days on/7 days off.
- If your passion is Hospital Medicine, come maximize your career with us.
- North Carolina medical license in good standing.
- Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- To fuel our tremendous growth, we are adding another exceptional Hospitalist Nocturnist at Wilkes Medical Center.
- Our Hospitalists practice at five medical centers as Academic or Community Hospitalists - or both.
- Or the ability to obtain.
- Board-certified or Board-Eligible.
- About United States.
- Our Section Chief was named one of the nation's top ten hospitalists in 2018.
- If you're ready to join an esteemed Hospital Medicine team who will mentor you, support you, and catapult your career then begin exploring one of current career openings today.
- Graduate from an accredited medical school.
- Wake Forest Baptist Health's Section of Hospital Medicine is booming.
- Paid malpractice coverage and CME allowance.
- Excellent compensation package.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago
by Wake Forest Baptist Health