Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Tuesday · July 16, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (North Wilkesboro) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 7 days on/7 days off.
- Our Hospitalists practice at five medical centers as Academic or Community Hospitalists - or both.
- Wake Forest Baptist Health is a leading learning healthcare system located in breathtaking northwest North Carolina.
- Excellent compensation package.
- Wake Forest Baptist Health's Section of Hospital Medicine is booming.
- Robust health and retirement benefits starting day one of employment.
- Board-certified or Board-Eligible.
- If you're ready to join an esteemed Hospital Medicine team who will mentor you, support you, and catapult your career then begin exploring one of current career openings today.
- Graduate from an accredited medical school.
- To fuel our tremendous growth, we are adding another exceptional Hospitalist Nocturnist at Wilkes Medical Center.
- North Carolina medical license in good standing.
- Through his leadership and vision, we're practicing transformational medicine - improving patient care, reducing costs, raising the bar on medical education and research.
- If your passion is Hospital Medicine, come maximize your career with us.
- Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Or the ability to obtain.
- About United States.
- Our Section Chief was named one of the nation's top ten hospitalists in 2018.
- Paid malpractice coverage and CME allowance.
This perm job from Wake Forest Baptist Health was last open on Jun 9.