Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · May 19, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Greensboro) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Full North Carolina DEA.
- You'll be credentialed at 3 hospitals and will only do admissions and patients who need interventions.
- Friendly Staff.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- This is a long-term moonlighting need and we're looking for someone who can work night shifts.
- Hassle-free Credentialing.
- BC or BE in Critical Care Medicine.
- Weeknight and weekend shifts available.
- Hotel and Travel is provided.
- Active non-restricted license in NC.
- Critical Care/Intensivist Moonlighting coverage for a Hospital group in Greensboro, NC.
- This Hospital has been listed as one of the Top 100 Hospitals in Pulmonary, Cardiac, Joint Replacement, and Spine Surgery.
- Perform procedures such as central lines and endotracheal intubations for patients being cared for by the Critical Care service.
- Docs see patients at three different hospitals within the City.
- Payrate is Negotiable.
- Will only accept MD's who have had an IM residency.
This locum job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Moonlighting Solutions.