Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · June 6, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Greensboro) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Perform procedures such as central lines and endotracheal intubations for patients being cared for by the Critical Care service.
- Full North Carolina DEA.
- Weeknight and weekend shifts available.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- Active non-restricted license in NC.
- This Hospital has been listed as one of the Top 100 Hospitals in Pulmonary, Cardiac, Joint Replacement, and Spine Surgery.
- Some restrictions apply.
- Malpractice Insurance provided, plus tail.
- Moonlighting Solutions provides the highest quality long-term, part-time physician. Initially, Moonlighting Solutions primarily specialized in providing on-site night and weekend coverage.
- BC or BE in Critical Care Medicine.
- Today, in addition to on-site physician coverage, we provide a variety of. In more recent years, our national network of physicians and employers has evolved to include a permanent placement division, which now helps bring physicians and healthcare systems together for permanent full-time practice opportunities.
- Critical Care/Intensivist Moonlighting coverage for a Hospital group in Greensboro, NC.
- Docs see patients at two different hospitals within the City.
- Will only accept MD's who have had an IM residency.
- Do you have a colleague that is looking for moonlighting opportunities?
- Referral Bonus.
- Payrate is Negotiable.
- You'll be credentialed at 3 hospitals and will only do admissions and see patients who need interventions.
- Hotel and Travel is provided.
- This is a long-term moonlighting need and we're looking for someone who can work night shifts.
This locum tenen job from Moonlighting Solutions was last open on Nov 27.