Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · October 17, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Greensboro) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Weeknight and weekend shifts available.
- Docs see patients at two different hospitals within the City.
- Payrate is Negotiable.
- Malpractice Insurance provided, plus tail.
- You'll be credentialed at 3 hospitals and will only do admissions and see patients who need interventions.
- BC or BE in Critical Care Medicine.
- Referral Bonus.
- This is a long-term moonlighting need and we're looking for someone who can work night shifts.
- Critical Care/Intensivist Moonlighting coverage for a Hospital group in Greensboro, NC.
- Will only accept MD's who have had an IM residency.
- Moonlighting Solutions provides the highest quality long-term, part-time physician. Initially, Moonlighting Solutions primarily specialized in providing on-site night and weekend coverage.
- Today, in addition to on-site physician coverage, we provide a variety of. In more recent years, our national network of physicians and employers has evolved to include a permanent placement division, which now helps bring physicians and healthcare systems together for permanent full-time practice opportunities.
- Full North Carolina DEA.
- Do you have a colleague that is looking for moonlighting opportunities?
- Hotel and Travel is provided.
- Some restrictions apply.
- Active non-restricted license in NC.
- Perform procedures such as central lines and endotracheal intubations for patients being cared for by the Critical Care service.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- This Hospital has been listed as one of the Top 100 Hospitals in Pulmonary, Cardiac, Joint Replacement, and Spine Surgery.
This locum job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Moonlighting Solutions.