Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · May 19, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (South Carolina) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing shifts through the end of 2019.
- Location: Graceful, Northeast South Carolina.
- Enjoy working for a client who offers a stable yet flexible schedule with fair compensation.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Specialty Needed: Pulmonologist / Critical Care.
- We've got you covered.
- Board Certified Internal Medicine, Pulmonology, Critical Care.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and you get personal service from an experienced.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- The medical team at this location prides itself on providing the highest level of patient care, and maintaining a high code of ethics.
- Please reply with a current CV or.
- Thank you and.
- Facility Type: Level II Hospital.
- This client also has opportunities in multiple locations, so the door will be open for more potential once you're in.
This locum job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.