Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Tuesday · July 16, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (South Carolina) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing shifts through the end of 2019.
- We've got you covered.
- Location: Graceful, Northeast South Carolina.
- Board Certified Internal Medicine, Pulmonology, Critical Care.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and you get personal service from an experienced.
- This client also has opportunities in multiple locations, so the door will be open for more potential once you're in.
- Please reply with a current CV or.
- Specialty Needed: Pulmonologist / Critical Care.
- The medical team at this location prides itself on providing the highest level of patient care, and maintaining a high code of ethics.
- Facility Type: Level II Hospital.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- Thank you and.
- Enjoy working for a client who offers a stable yet flexible schedule with fair compensation.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jun 7.