Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · April 24, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This locum tenen pays $170 per hour.
This locum tenen job opening (Edenton) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Required Procedures: 12 lead EKG, PFT's, blood draws, urine check, joint injections, pap smears, mole/wart removal, drug screening, ear irrigation, sutures.
- Outpatient only.
- No ER backup coverage required.
- Provider will need to come in the day prior for orientation.
- Epic EMR.
- May-July 2019.
- Dates Needed: (Full-time, ongoing during May, June and July).
- Hours: 8a-5p Monday-Friday.
- Sees patients aged 12+.
- Edenton, NC.
- Active NC license required.
- No ICU/ Critical Care duties.
- Practice Includes: 4 exam rooms, spirometer, holter monitor, onsite lab, EKG machine, nebulizer machine.
- Will accept BC FM physicians with inpatient chronic disease management experience.
- BC IM physician needed.
- Hospital rounds not required.
- Average. of patients/admissions per day: 20.
- No responding to codes.
- Pay rate: $170/hr.
This locum job opening was posted
by Moonlighting Solutions.