Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Tuesday · August 20, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Elizabeth City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Epic EMR.
- Located on the Intracoastal Waterway, Elizabeth City offers complimentary 48-hour dockage to sailors from around the world.
- ED partnership since 2008.
- Sentara Albemarle Medical Center is a 182-bed community hospital that has assembled a medical staff of more than 100 physicians, representing nearly 30 specialties, and a caring staff of almost 1,000 employees.
- Average daily census: 65 overall.
- Run rapids & codes with ED assistance.
- Sentara Albemarle offers a wide range of services including: inpatient and critical care, a full array of surgical services, sophisticated diagnostic imaging technology, comprehensive women's care, cardiology, cancer treatment, rehabilitation services, and more.
- Looking to Advance your Career?
- Leadership Experience Preferred.
- Elizabeth City, North Carolina is conveniently located only 45 minutes from the Outer Banks, and is within close proximity to Chesapeake, Norfolk, Williamsburg, and Virginia Beach!
- Fully staffed hospitalist program.
- Average daily encounters: 16/provider.
- APP support: 1 APP on 7a-7p & 1 APP on 12p-12a.
- Intensivists in house: 7a-7p.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Site Medical Director in Elizabeth City, NC!
- 12-hour shifts (7a-7p, 7p-7a) with 7 on/7 off block scheduling.
- No procedures.
- Hospitalists cover ICU at night & on weekends.
- Community non-teaching hospital.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- The town was named one of "The 100 Best Small Towns in America", and its historic downtown area features bookstores, coffeehouses, and specialty retail shops.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services