Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · April 24, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Northwest SC) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- In business for 25+ years, MDA has earned the trust of medical professionals and facilities alike with our dedication to on-going satisfaction.
- No codes or rapid response.
- Board Certified Internal Medicine physicians are welcome.
- Tuesday to Monday rotation.
- Talent Winner (8 consecutive years).
- MDA is seeking Hospitalist Physicians for an ongoing locum tenens (LT) assignment in South Carolina.
- Day shifts 7a-7p.
- Medical Doctor Associates is a subsidiary of Cross Country Healthcare (CCH), is recognized as one of the Largest United States Locum Tenens Staffing Firms Nationwide providing complete staffing solutions to the healthcare community.
- Large blocks are preferred- 7 in a row is ideal.
- Best of Staffing, presented in partnership with CareerBuilder, is the nation's only satisfaction aware.
- Diamond Talent Winner (4 consecutive years).
- No procedures required.
- Less than one percent of North American staffing firms has been named to the "Best of Staffing" Talent List.
- Client Winner (5 consecutive years).
- Continuous physician and client evaluation feedback speaks well for the quality and competitive advantage of our workforce solutions.
This perm job from Medical Doctor Associates was last open on Apr 23.