Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · May 19, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Raleigh/Cary) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Malpractice with tail provided at no cost to you.
- Travel: $50 travel stipend if traveling more than 60 miles each way to cover an on.
- Providing cross coverage for patients being cared for by the service.
- Night shift: 10p - 8a Sat/Sun Flex shift (Swing shift): 12p - 10p.
- Experienced Family Medicine Candidates Accepted.
- Performing Internal Medicine consults and admissions.
- Discharging service patients as needed *ICU Coverage shifts are primarily only admitting & cross cover.
- Cary/Raleigh, NC Area -Hospitalist Opportunity.
- No rounding *These are all admitting - which is admitting from ED and outside hospitals, plus doing consults on the floor, and cross cover after 6pm.
- No Procedures!
This locum tenen job from Moonlighting Solutions was last open on May 15.