Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · April 24, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $300,000.
This permanent internal medicine job (Near Charlotte) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Join a team of 19 Hospitalists with 6 Advanced Practitioners and 2 Hospitalist RN's at a 288 bed medical center.
- Many young professionals who work in Charlotte choose to live here and neighboring communities due to lower taxes and great cost of living.
- This town is a great family-friendly community of approximately 70,000 residents.
- Work a 7 on 7 off block schedule.
- Closed ICU - No procedures, No.
- With endless options for restaurants, entertainment, great schools and easy access to Charlotte, this beautiful South Carolina town could be the place you.
- Secure your future with a two year Path to Partnership and enjoy a robust benefit package.
- Nocturnist - South Carolina - 25 Miles from Charlotte, NC.
- Earn a solid base salary of $292,000 plus productivity and commencement bonuses.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.