Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Tuesday · July 16, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (South Carolina) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- New jobs daily!
- We offer: Competitive pay rates!
- Hank you and.
- Length Of Assignment: April and ongoing shifts available.
- Patient Volume: Average census: 18-20 with and average of 6-10 admissions per day.
- Ask us about our other providers who are currently working on site with great experiences we can share with you.
- This position offers a steady yet flexible schedule providing an excellent work/life balance.
- Close proximity to the beach.
- All shift needed, flexibility a plus to include swing shift.
- Great location, great group of providers.
- Full support.
- Enjoy working along side top tier providers in an environment that promotes the best patient care and medical practices.
- Please reply with a current CV or.
- Savannah GA and Charlotte, NC.
- Board Certified Internal Medicine.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Travel and Malpractice Provided!
- Location: centrally located in the beautiful "magic" city of South Carolina.
- Specialty Needed: Internal Medicine Nocturnist.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Apr 26.