Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · April 24, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
Practice and Live at the BEACH!!
Myrtle Beach/Murrells Inlet/Pawleys Island/Georgetown
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Myrtle Beach/Murrells Inlet/Pawleys Island/Georgetown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Opportunities exist with Tidelands Health for our health system-owned primary care practices in both Horry and Georgetown counties.
- Full specialty support for referrals including a relationship with Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston.
- Full hospital-employed benefits including CME.
- Busy from the start in growing practices.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Myrtle Beach/Murrells Inlet/Pawleys Island/Georgetown, SC.
- Generous signing bonus.
- Educational stipend.
- Competitive base salary plus quality and production incentives.
- We cover a growing service area of more than 320,000.
- Individual practices range from two to five physicians, with at least one advanced practitioner.
- Envision yourself living and working at the Beach!
- Locations include established practices in Georgetown, Pawleys Island, Murrells Inlet and Myrtle Beach.
- Hours are typically 8-5, M-F.
- Health system-employed.
- Superb support by experienced providers, staff and administration.
- Experienced physicians and new grads are welcome.
- A new 65,000 square foot multi-specialty facility is being built in the Market Common area of Myrtle Beach, to be completed in summer 2019.
- Inpatient services are provided by system-employed Hospitalists.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.