Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are seeking a Provider to join another ACP at an established Internal/Family Medicine Practice located near Morganton, North Carolina, minutes off of the I-40 corridor in the beautiful foothills of Western NC.
- Caring: We treat you with dignity, respect, courtesy and gentleness.
- Integrity: We are honest and ethical.
- Office Hours: 8 am - 5 pm.
- Recognizing accomplishments of our patients and each other.
- The Mission of Carolinas HealthCare System Blue Ridge is to enhance life by excelling in care.
- Speaking up for the safety of our patients and each other.
- Teamwork: We are professionals working together.
- 4 Days/Week: Monday-Friday Schedule.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in North Carolina.
- Commitment: We are dedicated to promoting a clean and safe environment.
- Short and long term disability insurance.
- Carolinas HealthCare System Blue Ridge is just 1 hour NW of Charlotte, NC, and 1 hour to the east of Asheville, NC.
- Respecting the rights of patients, families and each other.
- Top-rate malpractice insurance coverage.
- In turn, Carolinas HealthCare System Blue Ridge believes a solid foundation relies on having strong core values.
- An excellent 403b retirement and savings plan.
- Significant time off to complete CME and allowance for paid programs.
- This hospital - employed opportunity is at Drexel Medical Practice and is a full-time position.
- Responding to the needs of patients and each other.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.