Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · April 24, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (South Carolina) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
- New jobs daily!
- 3 blocks in Dec.
- They have some great experiences we can share with you.
- Enjoy working along side top tier providers in an environment that promotes the best patient care and medical practices.
- Travel and Malpractice Provided!
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- 2 blocks in June.
- 1 block in Sept.
- Hank you and.
- We offer: Competitive pay rates!
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist Swing Shifts.
- Avg patient encounter: 7 managed by you, 3 by midlevel.
- Location: Practice in the Magic City, just 70 miles from Myrtle Beach, SC.
- Please reply with a current CV or.
- This position offers a steady yet flexible schedule providing an excellent work/life balance.
- Ask us about our other providers who are currently working on site.
- Schedule: Shifts include: 2p-12a Swing.
This locum job opening was posted
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.