Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · June 20, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (South Carolina) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist Day and Swing Shifts.
- Ask us about our other providers who are currently working on site.
- We offer: Competitive pay rates!
- This position offers a steady yet flexible schedule providing an excellent work/life balance.
- Travel and Malpractice Provided!
- Location: Practice in the Magic City, just 70 miles from Myrtle Beach, SC.
- Hank you and.
- They have some great experiences we can share with you.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
- Enjoy working along side top tier providers in an environment that promotes the best patient care and medical practices.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Schedule: Shifts include: 7a to 7p days.
- Day shifts: 18-20 encounters.
- Swing shifts: 7 admission managed by you, 3 by midlevel.
- Please reply with a current CV or.
- 2p-12a Swing.
- New jobs daily!
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jun 7.